Re: Subversion credentials not working

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
OK, I was wrong. There was a notification that this project is being
migrated to Kenai this week that I must have missed. Someone must have
signed us up very early in the batch. Argh.

According to that, e-mails can stop working any minute now. So I hope
this e-mail get to people.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi